Welcome to Abington Presbyterian Church
Celebration Worship 2/26/17
Abington Presbyterian Life 2/26/17
PNC Announcement Letter
THIS WEEK AT ABINGTON PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
On Sunday, February 26, our 8:00 am and 10:00 am services guide us toward the Season of Lent, with celebrating the Transfiguration of Christ. During our 10:00 am service, we will receive new members. Following the 10:00 service, there will be a Fancy Fellowship. Plan to stay to greet members new and old.
A letter from our PNC is attached, sharing the news of the candidate they are recommending to the congregation to serve as our new Pastor/Head of Staff.
THIS SUNDAY - at 8:45 am:
- The Bible Class will continue its study of The Book of Elijah led by Dr. Stephen Kim.
- The Adult Forum will be led by Bill Stock, on the theme of Immigration Issues.
- Tuesday, February 28 @ 12 will be our last weekday Organ concert.
- On Wednesday, March 1, we will celebrate the beginning of Lent with our Ash Wednesday Soup Supper (6 pm) & Worship Service (6:45 pm).
- Our Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, March 5 following the 10 am service. A hard copy or pdf version of the Annual Report will be available on Wednesday, March 1.
The Annual Meeting of the Congregation and Corporation of the Abington Presbyterian Church will be held March 5, 2017, immediately following the 10am worship service. The purpose of the meeting is to receive reports from councils and ministries, to receive financial reports, to elect church officers, and to vote on the terms of call for the Associate Pastor. Please plan to attend this important meeting.
Grace & Peace,
Rev. Diane Jamison Fitch
View Full Calendar